Awareness and training of members of coal City University staff members Use case: CTLearn.
It is a well-known fact that Coders Triangle is readily equipped with the tools and equipment needed to take the world by storm. A clear example was seen on the 29th of October 2021 when the team was present at coal City University for the training of the staff of the university on the operation and functionality of the all-new and upgraded my coal city university (myCCU) software which is a function under the CTLearn platform. At the end of the lecture, the staff was left informed and well equipped for the effectiveness and efficiency needed to carry out their respective duties.
The vision of Coders Triangle is to creatively use software alongside problem-solving skills to make life easier for students as well as the teachers and accomplish this through the use of blockchain technology in the form of CT Token.
The team presented the school with the software and educated them on the functionality and usability. The myCCU is based on the CTLearn use case, a part of the five use cases off the Coders triangle platform which also include;
· My campus home
· Courier service
· Campus e-commerce
· Payment services
About the training
The staff of the university was educated on what the CTLearn service is all about, the features, functions, updates made to the myCCU, and how to implement it into their workspace. The CTLearn is a decentralized and simplified virtual learning environment (VLE), a stand-alone web application designed for online learning to complement and add to the physical classroom activities with a customizable feature to make the learning experience easier, better, and faster for each user.
The CTLearn aids in the management of courses by helping tutors create lecture notes and materials. The platform also manages students by creating, managing, and grading students’ coursework and finally keeps the tutors informed on the latest tools and technology available to them on the platform.
The top features of CTLearn
The members of staff of the university were made to understand the features of the platform which is made of the following;
1. Attendance sheet to take note of those available for each class
2. Virtual learning environment (VLE) classes can now take the form of a virtual conference or video chat room with the whiteboard feature
3. Provision for course guides and lecture notes can be provided by the teachers to the students as well as the provision of formulas in mathematics, physics, and chemistry
4. Online storage for tracking and safekeeping for each university
5. Event schedule, school calendar, and announcement
6. Feedback and progress tracking with the use of the progress chat
7. Provision for coursework, quiz, and exams is also made available
8. Result computation, compilation, and auto-generation off transcripts
9. Multi admin system
10. Social network for communication and information circulation
Results of the implementation of the features
1. The user interface (UI) is simplified making it easier for anyone with or without any knowledge of IT to navigate through the system Making it easier for teachers and students with lower IT experience to navigate without undergoing training
2. Solves the problem of distance and cultural differences that exist in the school system through the virtual learning environment, reducing cultural clash and lecturers can react to students with disabilities without them being physically present
3. Each university gets a customized version installed in the cloud. The management and control will be between the teacher and students making the learning experience conveniently
The goal is to play a significant role in the space of education to maintain academic integrity with the availability of skill, knowledge, and resources. The bases of this historic moment are built on the online assessment, event management, and online meetings and classes of which tests, quizzes, and exams can be carried out. A famous quote by Benjamin Franklin “An investment in knowledge pays the best interest” connotes the plan of action of Coders Triangle to invest all our resources into the educational system to get the best interest. The training program carried out by the Coders triangle team is just a step in the right direction and a fulfillment of our vision to make education as simple and convenient as possible.
For more information: ctlearn.net
Stay tuned for more information about our blockchain project, follow us at: